High quality design with a distinct Nordic twist is the philosophy of Menu, a Danish brand that aspires to "make the world better, less complicated, a little bit nicer to wake up to." Collaborations with celebrated Scandinavian contemporary designers and architects has defined the Menu range of modern furniture, lighting, and home products, each imbued with the Nordic penchant for hand applied craft and visual clarity.
Materials & Techniques
Glass, Powder Coated Steel,
In Denmark, where winters are long and cold, creating a warm atmosphere is a way of life. Hygge is a part of their culture, a word that embodies cosiness and comfortable conviviality, offering a feeling of contentment. It is both the eagerness to create a lightweight, portable lamp as well as a desire to honour hygge that gave birth to the Carrie LED Lamp, which can be easily used as a bedside lamp, in the office (it comes with convenient USB charger too) or as an alternative to candles on the dining table. Design by Norm Architects.
- Dimensions: 5.25"W x 9.5"H x 5.25"D
- Internal LED light source (no bulbs needed)
- Max Luminance: 384 Lumens
- Dimmable, 4-step (0%, 10%, 50%, 100%)
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery (10-hour capacity)
- Charging cable and power outlet adapter included
- Important usage information: To keep the internal battery healthy, only leave the Carrie plugged in during charging, with the lamp off. Do not leave plugged in while in use.
Ships within 7-10 business days.