Founded in 1945, Oluce represents the oldest Italian design company in the lighting field still active, a symbol of design that withstood the test of time. Over the years, the company has been able to create a collection structured as if it were a story, with products capable of surpassing trends to become icons of Italian design. Oluce, already present at the 9th Triennale in Milan, throughout its long history has received numerous acknowledgements, including two Design Awards and the Gold Medal at the 13th Triennale in Milan. Its lamps take pride of place in the most important permanent design collections worldwide.
Materials & Techniques
Direct descendants of the Stone of Glass collection by Laudani & Romanelli, the shapes of the Stones outdoor lamps are inspired by nature. These luminous stones, available in three different sizes, can be positioned, either alone or together, in the greenery of a garden or the intimacy of a summer terrace, to create an interplay of diffuse, captivating light.
- Small outdoor dimensions: 10.6"W x 5.9"H x 7"D
- Medium outdoor dimensions: 16.5"W x 7.9"H x 11.8"D
- Large outdoor dimensions: 24.8"W x 11.8"H x 17.7"D
- Light bulb: 1 x max 12W, E26 Fluo (not included)
- Designed by Marta Laudani & Marco Romanelli
- Made in Italy
- This product is not UL listed
FREE SHIPPING on this item. Ships within 6-10 weeks.